If you need support in the areas impacted by the winter storm in Texas and Louisiana, please call 1-800-TOILETS and press 1
- Get a Quote
- All categories
- Account Updates
- Construction Resources
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Updates
- Emergency Planning
- Government Resources
- Hand Hygiene
- In The News
- Industrial On Site Sanitation
- Planning Special Events
- Porta Potty FAQs
- Seasonal Porta Potty Rental
- USS Gives Back
- USS Safety
- USS Sporting Events
- USS Toilet Planning
- USS Updates
- World Portable Sanitation
No Plumbing? No Problem.
Friday, February 19th, 2021
Did the winter storm knock your utilities off the grid? USS is here to help provide basic sanitation needs while you wait for public utilities to be restored.
USS has operations across Texas and we’re ready to serve communities in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and the surrounding areas with portable sanitation services.
Count on USS
- Largest inventory of portable restrooms and portable sinks ready for delivery
- Portable restrooms are fully self-contained and offer security and privacy
- Portable sinks are foot pump activated and include soap and paper towels
- Backed by a team of highly trained service technicians who thoroughly clean the units, restock supplies and disinfect high touch surfaces
- High-frequency servicing daily or multiple times per week means you can count on the restrooms staying clean and odor free
Call 1.800.TOILETS to schedule services for your home or business.
Stay Safe Texas
Winter conditions persist and still pose dangers to those in the impacted area.
- Stay home and avoid traveling while road conditions are unsafe
- Follow the guidance of local officials on power and water supply restrictions
- Never use generators, camp stoves, charcoal grills, gas grills or similar appliances inside the house
- Check on your neighbors