- Get a Quote
- All categories
- Construction Resources
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Updates
- Emergency Planning
- Government Resources
- Hand Hygiene
- In The News
- Industrial On Site Sanitation
- Planning Special Events
- Porta Potty FAQs
- Seasonal Porta Potty Rental
- USS Gives Back
- USS Safety
- USS Sporting Events
- USS Toilet Planning
- USS Updates
- World Portable Sanitation
Portable Restroom Rental Options for Spring and Summer Weddings
Thursday, April 10th, 2014
If you are planning a spring/summer wedding, it’s time to rent your portable restroom for your outdoor event. Wedding restrooms are often one of the last things a bride and groom think of, but it’s a very important component and offers comfort and safety for your guests. Contact a wedding restroom vendor soon to learn about the different options available to you. Here are some examples of the types of wedding restroom rentals we offer here at United Site Services:
Deluxe Porta Potty Rental
Our Deluxe Portable Restrooms are roomy and very popular for casual outdoor weddings. Our convenient and clean deluxe portable toilets (used only for events) help complete any outdoor wedding. This porta potty rental has optional features which may include a freshwater sink operated by a sanitary, hands-free pump.
Flushable Porta John Rental
Consider your audience, will they feel more comfortable with a flushable toilet? A flushable toilet will cost more than the non-flushable deluxe toilet, but offers an added level of comfort and convenience for guests, including sanitary hands-free flushing via a foot-pump and a hidden waste tank.
Our flushing porta potty rentals feature a closed holding-tank system and can also be equipped with a sink to give you a complete restroom experience. Ask your representative if our “Wedding White” flushing toilets are available in your area!
Restroom Trailer Rental
Restroom trailers are the “best of the best” when it comes to portable sanitation. We offer various sizes and styles to suit your special day. Our wedding restroom trailer rentals come complete with a licensed and highly-trained maintenance staff. Attention to safety and cleanliness is always a must, and USS’s pioneering 8-Point Service Plan, which includes accessible placement of facilities, deodorizer treatment, replenishment of toilet paper and hygiene products, and personalized service from a USS technician, ensures consistency and quality.
For smaller events, our Porta Lisa Restroom Trailer rental in white is compact, yet stylish and roomy, accommodating up to 250 people during a 6-hour event. The Porta Lisa is perfect for a elegant outdoor wedding.
Wedding Restroom Rental Considerations
When renting restroom trailers or portable toilets, couples should discuss their needs with the service companies they are considering and keep some basic points in mind.
- The duration of the event. If the units are needed for one or two days, portable toilets are probably best, but for longer term use, restroom trailers are more popular.
- The location of the wedding. Some sites might be better suited to one type of portable restroom than another. It’s best to discuss this with the rental company.
- The budget for the wedding. Prices vary, and may play a role in this decision.
- The expected outdoor temperature for the event. If temperatures are expected to be unbearably hot or cold, event guests will appreciate the comfort of a climate controlled restroom trailers that offer heat or air conditioning.
Renting a wedding restroom is easy when you work with the event planning experts at United Site Services. Request a free quote online without commitment or hassle. We can also be reached for a consultation at 1-800-TOILETS (864-5387).