If you need support in the areas impacted by the winter storm in Texas and Louisiana, please call 1-800-TOILETS and press 1
- Get a Quote
Temporary Fence Rental in San Diego
Durable Temporary Fence Rentals in San Diego with Fast Service
One of the brightest aspects of sunny San Diego is just how easy and convenient it is to get a fence rental in San Diego.
Whether you’re constructing a new building near Naval Amphibious Base Coronado, planning a concert in Carlsbad, or organizing any other type of project or event where you need to section off areas and control the traffic flow of your fellow southern Californians—you’ll find United Site Services has the temporary fence rental in San Diego that’s right for you.
See for yourself how our construction fence rental in San Diego is perfect for protecting your equipment and materials, and making your site off-limits to trespassers and thieves. Or how a fence rental in San Diego for a one-off event is ideal for managing pedestrian and vehicular traffic, and for keeping crowds as contained and peaceful as the calm, blue waters of La Jolla Cove.
Types of Temporary Fence Rentals in San Diego
To meet the needs of a metropolitan areas as large as San Diego (SDG is the eighth most populous city in the U.S.), we offer a diverse array of temporary fence rentals to choose from:
- Temporary Fence Panels are a great choice for directing crowds or partitioning off areas, while maximizing the speed and ease of your fence deployment. And maneuverability? It’s a cinch. Simply deploy your fence rental in San Diego with their panels butted up to one another and weighed down by sandbags.
- Temporary Chain Link Fences are super-strong temporary fence rentals that serve as powerful fortifications against the forces of nature and manmade mayhem. These construction fence rentals are hand-driven at least two feet into the ground and can be installed in soil, asphalt, sand or concrete for added stability. Better yet, the posts are 10x stronger than handset posts.
- Temporary Barricades give you quick relief if you’re seeking a portable, lightweight temporary fence rental in San Diego that helps you direct foot and car traffic. You’re able to maximize the safety of work crews and event attendees, while preventing the headaches and liability of unwanted individuals wandering onto your site and disrupting your project or event.
- Temporary Privacy Fences (Windscreens). San Diego is a beautiful place, so why not enhance its visual appeal with temporary fence rentals that provide a neutral background and professional appearance for your job site? Plus, your construction fence rental in San Diego will shield valuable construction equipment and tools and from theft, and reduce the noise pollution that can be so aggravating to your business or residential neighbors.
USS and San Diego: A Homegrown Partnership
United Site Services and San Diego go together. With our temporary fence rentals in San Diego, we’re as much a part of San Diego as a balmy day at Solano Beach or a burrito and brew in the Gaslamp.
Our local branch is conveniently located at 2500 Sweetwater Spring Blvd., Suite 105 in Spring Valley, and serves as our launch point for quickly and reliably delivering your San Diego temporary fence rentals to your job site or event venue.
When we deliver and install your fencing, you’ll see that our USS team is SDG all the way. USS professionals are your neighbors in Chula Vista, Encinitas, Hillcrest and El Cajon. We go to Padres games, take strolls in Balboa Park, enjoy the trails at Torrey Pines, and above all, take pride in making your fence rental in San Diego a satisfying and successful experience.
What’s that truck on Route 5 or 8 or 15 delivering? Possibly a construction fence rental in San Diego from United Site Services. Who’s that friendly neighbor who’s such a big part of the community? It just might be a USS employee who’s always called San Diego home.
Outstanding Service from the Nation’s #1 Temporary Fence Rental Company in San Diego
You get the best of both worlds with a USS construction fence rental in San Diego. Because not only is USS local to San Diego, we also offer you the strength of being the leading temporary fence company in the U.S.
We’re #1 for a reason: Our great customer service. When you secure a fence rental in San Diego from us, you can rest assured that our team of highly-trained professionals will:
- Deliver and pick up of your temporary fence rental at the right place and time, according to the schedule YOU specify.
- Expertly set up and take down your fence—with speed and efficiency that comes from years of front-line experience.
- Knowledgeably answer whatever questions you may have.
- Offer you the peace-of-mind of knowing your team has been thoroughly vetted: All of our fence rental professionals have undergone background checks and drug testing.
A Few Benefits of a USS Fence Rental in San Diego
We like to think there are more reasons to get your temporary fence rental in San Diego from USS than there are drops of water at SeaWorld San Diego or dishes of pasta in Little Italy. But for the moment, let’s focus on:
- Competitive Pricing. We know you’re on a budget, so we ensure our rates are affordable and competitive. They’re also all-inclusive, since they encompass your fence rental in San Diego from start to finish, including delivery, installation, emergency support lines and pick-up.
- Extensive Inventory. You’re covered. We nearly always have enough inventory in stock in our San Diego branch, but in the rare instances in which we don’t, we simply tap into our inventory in regional warehouses. So you always get the type of fence rental you want—when you want it.
- All-Purpose Durability. Your construction fence rental in San Diego can withstand just about any type of rough treatment, including being rammed by machinery and trucks, battered by humans, and subjected to bad weather (unusual in San Diego, except for mild occurrences of May Gray or June Gloom). That’s because your temporary fence rental is made of high-quality materials and properly installed for maximum strength.
- Strong Security. Did you know that 50% of the project managers and contractors say they’ve had equipment or tools stolen in the past 12 months? And that 77% of that group said they’d been victims of theft up to five times a year in the past three years? Those are the results of a study conducted by DEWALT, and they’re the reasons we train our San Diego temporary fence teams to make it a top priority to properly secure your perimeter and overall site.
- Here Today, Here Tomorrow Reliability. USS is a big company and we’re not going anywhere. When you call us for your fence rental in San Diego, you know we’ll be around for the long haul.
Bundle Your Temporary Fence Rental in San Diego with Other Services
Ever feel like you’re dealing with too many vendors when you manage your project or organize your event? Or that you’re drowning in logistical details? In both cases, you’ll want to turn to United Site Services.
At USS, we a full range of temporary site services you can bundle with your temporary fence rental—such as USS porta potty rentals, roll-off dumpster rentals, and hand hygiene station rentals, to name a few. You can even rent a VIP luxury restroom trailer from USS if you have an event where you’d like to give your guests the royal treatment.
By bundling these services together, you’ll save time and money. And you’ll relieve yourself of worrying about how to coordinate everything into a single operation. It all fits together perfectly, like the pieces at LEGOLAND California.
Here’s What One of Our Happy Customers Said:
“The level of service that United Site Services has provided is 5 star. In the 5 years we have been working together, they have never let me down. Whether it be the last minute service call or the after hour service need, they are always there for you. Their customer service staff and drivers are professional, friendly and always on time.” ~ Bobby W.
Want to Learn More About Our Temporary Fence Rental in San Diego?
To connect with a USS customer care professional who can help you with your fence rental in San Diego, simply call 1-800-TOILETS or click here to complete a quick form. We’ll be glad to answer any of your questions and show you just how easy it is to secure your construction fence rental in San Diego.
Contact Us at Our San Diego Branch Today
Our San Diego branch for fencing is located at:
Spring Valley, CA 91978
Branch Operating Hours:
Monday 4:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 4:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 4:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 4:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 4:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 5:00 am – 1:00 pm
Services Available at This Location: