AG Restroom Planning Tips
United Agricultural Services is your trusted partner to ensure your sanitation facilities for your workers meet OSHA, USDA and GAP requirements for food and worker safety. With a growing focus on inspections and enforcement in this important aspect of food production everyone throughout the entire path from field to market must ensure they provide the right portable restroom equipment and service for their workers. At United Agricultural Services we have the expertise, equipment and skilled service professionals to provide peace of mind for you and your employees.
United Agricultural Services- Portable Restroom Planning Tips:
- USDA OSHA field sanitation standard requires 1 portable restroom and hand wash unit per every 20 employees
- Separate restrooms are required for male and female workers.
- Facilities must be well-maintained.
- Towable restroom trailers can travel along with your workers.
- Facilities must be within ¼ mile of working area or nearest driving distance if terrain is unsuitable.
- If there are no separate state laws, federal laws will prevail.
- Check your local and state ordinances to ensure that you are in compliance.