If you need support in the areas impacted by the winter storm in Texas and Louisiana, please call 1-800-TOILETS and press 1
- Get a Quote
20 Yard Dumpster
Roll Off Dumpsters
For waste removal on smaller projects, turn to a big name in dumpster rentals: United Site Services (USS).
Our 20 yard dumpsters are the ideal choice for relatively small jobs such as residential junk removal and minor construction projects, including remodels, roofing, and interior renovations. Plus, you’ll find a 20 yard dumpster rental from USS is exceedingly easy and economical.
20 yd Dumpsters – Perfect for All Types of Projects
With a 20 yd dumpster, you can take care of virtually any type of residential or small construction project, including:
- Clutter removal—say goodbye to garage, basement, and attic clutter
- Downsizing before a move—use a 20 yard dumpster rental to get rid of furniture, carpet, boxes, clothes, appliances and more
- Debris disposal, from remodeling your kitchen or bathroom to replacing siding, shingles, and roof tiles
- Yard waste clean-up, such as removing tree limbs, shrub clippings and other landscaping debris
- Post Event Cleanup – renting a 20 yard roll off dumpster for an event is the perfect solution for your post event disposal needs including 5k’s, carnivals, holiday celebrations and more.
Need a 20 yd dumpster rental for something different? No problem! Contact our customer care team today at 1-800-TOILETS to discuss your needs and schedule your 20 yd dumpster delivery today!
Convenient Placement Options with 20 Yard Dumpsters
One significant advantage of a 20 yard dumpster is that it’s small enough to be positioned in a relatively tight area and/or maneuvered into different areas on your property or site.
So, if you have only limited space available—you’ll find a unit with 20 yard dumpster dimensions is exactly the right choice. Likewise for work in which you need to move the dumpster from one spot to another to ensure easy access as the project evolves.
Durable 20 yd Dumpster Rental, Ready for Action
You’re guaranteed total durability when you request a 20 yard dumpster rental. Every one of our units is made of top-grade materials and can withstand the most rugged jobs. You won’t find a tougher unit with 20 yard dumpster dimensions anywhere. For all of your small to medium construction project debris disposal needs, our 20 yard roll off dumpster is your answer.
20 Yard Dumpster Rental Service That’s Second to None!
A 20 yard dumpster rental may not be the largest roll off dumpster we offer, but you still get the highest level of customer service from United Site Services. Our skilled customer service professionals and drivers will help you at every phase of your project. You’re invited to:
- Call us for an expert consultation—we’ll help you figure out whether the 20 yard dumpster (or some other size) is right for you, and advise you on a few simple steps to prepare for the arrival of your dumpster
- Order as many dumpsters as you need—just tell us how many units you require
- Get an affordable price—we help your budget work as hard as you do
- Rely on us for timely delivery and set-up—our drivers are highly-trained and will carefully position your 20 yard dumpster rental in the space you designate
- Know we’ll efficiently clear your property—when you’re done, we’ll be right there to quickly pick up your 20 yd dumpster. Simply contact our dumpster rental customer care team and one of our service technicians will be scheduled to take care of your 20 yd roll off dumpster pickup.
The Reliability & Reach of a National Brand
United Site Services is not some johnny-come-lately in the world of debris removal and 20 yard dumpsters. We’re a national brand with over 100 regional offices in the U.S. for our wide range of temporary site services—serving more than 115,000 customers annually.
We’ve got the inventory and network to ensure you get you the 20 yard dumpster you need—when and how you need it. Every time. Renting a 20 yd roll off dumpster is simple with USS and can be combined with porta potty and temporary fence rentals too!
Need pricing for your 20 yd dumpster rental?
Call us today at 1-800-TOILETS (800-864-5387). 20 yd dumpster rental rates can vary by region and branch, however, our 20 yard roll off dumpster is the most economical option when compared to the 30, 40 and 50 yard dumpsters. Our professional customer care team will guide you through the process of renting a 20 yard roll off dumpster making your job site setup simple. When you are done with your 20 yard dumpster rental, just give us a call and we will have it removed with no hassle.
Although our 20 yard roll off dumpster prices vary from region to region, and fluctuate based on a number of variables, such as weight, you can rely on competitive rates from USS for your 20 yd roll off dumpster.
Reliable On Time 20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Delivery & Pickups
Arranging a 20 yd dumpster rental delivery can be stressful when using a provider you are unfamiliar with. That’s why construction and event clients trust the same great service from United Site Services for their 20 yard roll off dumpster rentals as they do for porta potty rentals. The pros at USS are background screened, receive consistent safety training and are committed to getting the job done right. Rely on USS for your next 20 yd dumpster rental.
Think you need to go bigger? Find out if 20 yard roll off dumpster dimensions are right for you, or whether you need a larger unit. In addition to our 20 yd roll off dumpster, we also have 30, 40 and in some markets 50 yard dumpsters available for your project Call 1-800-TOILETS (800-864-5387)
(Inventory varies by location and is subject to availability)
20 Yard Dumpster Dimensions
A 20 yard dumpster rental typically has the following dimensions:
Note that a 20 yard dumpster is measured in cubic yards, which is a calculation based on length, width and height. It does NOT mean the dumpster is 20 yards long.
You can load in up to 4,350 lbs. of debris when you use a unit with 20 yard dumpster dimensions. Remember, though, you don’t want to overload any dumpster, including 20 yard dumpsters, so keep track of the weight of what you throw in.
(Inventory varies by location and is subject to availability)