USS is the Leader in Portable Restroom Safety and Compliance Programs.
Whether the job is large or small, United Industrial Services is committed to providing the best service possible with prompt, reliable delivery, expert installation and timely pick up. Call one of our experts to help you with yourportable restroom needs.
- Long-term restrooms rentals in remote locations
- Short-term maintenance, repair and new construction projects
- Heavy industry, mining, oil & gas exploration, power generation and more
- Portable sanitation rentals, temporary fence rentals, liquid waste storage and high volume pumping
- Swift emergency response to man-made and natural disasters
Personal Service and Rapid Response
Your USS account manager and our customer care professionals work as a team to provide you with an unparalleled level of customer service. Our industry best systems, GPS-equipped vehicles and highly experienced teams ensure that your portable sanitation, temporary site security or other site service needs are addressed when you need them most.
If Safety and Compliance Matter, Choose USS.
Protecting the safety of people and property in the areas we serve is of critical importance to all of us. From our hiring procedures to our ongoing inspections and training, we maintain strict standards to ensure that safety, quality and compliance are enforced. Our experienced technicians are equipped with all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and our campny follows all proper waste disposal protocols in every state in which we operate.
Ensuring Quality Employees
- All USS employees go through pre-employment background checks, drug and alcohol screening and E-Verify to certify they are legally able to work in the United States.
- All employees are part of an ongoing random drug and alcohol screening program.
- All managers and supervisors have "Reasonable Suspicion" training enabling them spot an associate who may be under the influence.
- All service employees are issued OSHA approved Personal Protection Equipment and trained in its proper use.
Ongoing Safety and Procedure Training
- USS's industry-leading 8-point service plan ensures consistent and safe service.
- Liberty Mutual "Decision Driver" and OSHA training helps reduce accidents.
- Spill prevention and procedures in the event of an accidental spill.
- Safe techniques for lifting, climbing and reaching to reduce accidents and injuries.
- MSHA training for all employees servicing mining sites.
- Training is reinforced through weekly mandatory safety meetings.
- All our drivers are equipped with all required PPE to meet your site safety requirements.