- Get a Quote
Safe, Reliable Services to Fit the Unique Needs of Your Facility
Industrial Porta Potty Rentals & Services
Job Site Porta Potty
Your industrial site needs are complex and attention to detail is critical. Whether it is specific industrial onsite sanitation service schedules, personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements or Transportation Worker Identification Card requirements for service technicians, USS has you covered. United Site Services is the leading provider of industrial on site sanitation solutions from coast to coast. Our best in class service standards combined with top quality rental products make us the most trusted industrial porta potty rental service company to more industrial professionals than any other provider.
Why Choose USS for Industrial Onsite Sanitation?
United Site Services has the largest network of branches and inventory in the country to assist in meeting your industrial porta potty rental needs. Our team is committed to protecting all of the important and sensitive needs of your industrial onsite sanitation project along with the following:
- Quality Job Site Portable Toilets – Each industrial porta potty rental undergoes a thorough pre-delivery cleaning and inspection.
- Reliable Service – All of our industrial porta potty rental units are backed by the USS 10 Point Service Plan designed to provide consistent, reliable service to your job site.
- Safety Training – Our operations and safety teams routinely make safety a priority to protect our service technicians and to ensure that your safety protocols are followed to your specifications.
- Compliance Programs – Our service technicians are subject to extensive pre-employment background checks including E-verify, routine drug & alcohol testing and complete compliance with DOT regulations.
- Responsiveness – We will be there to assist you with all of your industrial onsite sanitation needs, when you need it, where you need it most.
- One Call Does it All – Partnering with USS provides you with the ability to bundle many services together allowing you to be more productive and your team more efficient.
- Solutions for Any Size Project – Whether you are getting ready for a TAR or you just need a few jobsite portable toilets in a remote location for your crew to use and boost efficiency, we are your source for industrial onsite sanitation.
Our Industrial Onsite Sanitation Customers
With branch locations spanning the entire country, USS provides industrial porta potty rental products to a wide range of industrial customers including the following:
- Alternative Fuels
- Petroleum Refining (HPI)
- Electric Power
- Chemical Processing (CPI)
- Metals & Minerals
- Pulp, Paper & Wood
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech
Ready to get started? Contact us at 1-800-TOILETS to get your industrial porta potty rental scheduled today.
Safe, Reliable Industrial Onsite Sanitation
If safety and compliance is important to your industrial onsite sanitation project, then USS is the right industrial porta potty rental company for you. Protecting the safety of people and property in the areas we serve is of critical importance to us. Our experienced technicians are equipped with all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and our company follows all proper waste disposal protocols in every state in which we operate. Our industry-leading 10-point service plan ensures consistent and safe service.
- Spill prevention and procedures in the event of an accidental spill.
- Safe techniques for lifting, climbing and reaching to reduce accidents and injuries.
- MSHA training for all employees servicing mining sites.
- Training is reinforced through weekly mandatory safety meetings.
Common Uses for an Industrial Porta Potty Rental
Our unwavering commitment to delivering a quality industrial porta potty rental and reliable industrial onsite sanitation solution for any size project, you can count on USS for the following needs at your industrial site:
- Long-term portable restroom services in remote locations
- Job site portable toilets where permanent facilities are not enough
- Short-term turnarounds for maintenance, repair and new construction projects
- Projects that are on the move including mining, oil & gas exploration and power generation.
- Swift emergency response to man-made and natural disasters
Industrial Onsite Sanitation Services
At USS, we are your go-to-resource for a wide range of services that can help increase your productivity and your teams efficiency. Choose USS for the following services with bundling opportunities at your industrial jobsite:
- Porta Potty Rentals
- Hand Wash Stations
- Temporary Fence Rentals
- Portable Restroom Trailers
- Shower Trailers
- Roll Off Dumpsters
- Storage Containers
Contact us today at 1-800-TOILETS or simply fill in a Quote Request Form below to connect with our Customer Care Team.
Find a branch near you
SERVICE is the key word in describing United Site Services. We have appreciated their attention to detail in working with us for the planning of our event, the Denver Marathon, and especially for their services provided on race day.
Ron K., Denver, CO
Got a hold of me right away, listened to what I needed and got me what I needed. Understood my budget and got me the toilets at a very reasonable price. The staff in the San Jose office were very nice and easy to deal with.
Matt Z., San Francisco, CA
United provided an immediate response, and went above and beyond to help me work within the bride’s budget. I plan to work with this service many times in the future for my event planning business!
Jennifer K., Lexington Park, MD
The Port-a-potty was clean and was the hit of the party which was themed “Under Construction.” The delivery was on time and the people I made contact with (including the delivery guy) were very professional. I would definitely call them again should I need a porta-potty.
Tom C., St. Petersburg, FL
We would like to thank you for your services at this year’s Preakness Stakes.
Your equipment that you provided was clean, up to date and well stocked. Everything arrived on time and was set up with no problem and to specification.
Ben H., Maryland Jockey Club
For the last four years, I have been the Vice President of Operations and Development at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. During that time we have contracted with United Site Services, Inc. as our provider for hundreds of portable toilets at each event, multiple VIP toilet trailers, pumping of thousands of onsite customer campers and the removal of roughly 100,000 gallons of septic prior to the beginning of each event.
Our relationship with the local United Site Services personnel is a large part of the success of these events, as everyone from the Regional VP to the guys on the pump trucks roll up their sleeves and work for a week straight to make sure sewage is NOT one of the problems at NHMS, regardless of the weather.
John Z., NHMS V.P. Operations
Please accept my sincere appreciation for your hard work and support of Naval Air Station Patuxent River’s Air Expo ’09. This featured the U.S. Navy’s Flight Demonstration Squadron the Blue Angels, the U.S. Army’s Golden Knights, the U.S. Air Force F-16 East Coast Demonstration Team and many exciting daredevil civilian performers.
You provided highly valuable support that contributed to the safe and secure environment, so more than 111,000 guests could enjoy this fantastic, thrilling air show. Your steadfast commitment and genuine willingness to go the extra mile made the Air Expo ’09 a resounding success and were deeply appreciated. Congratulations with pleasure for a job WELL DONE!
Andrew M., Patuxent River, MD
They were here when they said they would be here, they were friendly and very helpful. Since we are a small town, I had called several other companies and all of them hesitated and didn’t want to come out here, but United never acted like our project was too small or hard to find. They were very professional and treated us the same as if we were a large company or project. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you United Site Services.
Janette F., Roanoke, TX
I attended the Niles Antique Fair this past weekend, where I did a Boy Scout fundraiser operating a parking lot. I cannot tell you how often we were complimented on the quality of your portables placed in our parking lot. Our Boy Scouts also appreciated the comfort you provided. And that is coming from some well seasoned scouts and adults. Your company does a great job with a service most people would like to forget.
Chris G. New Haven, CT
I want to take a second to let you know that I have used United on 90% of our projects for the last 5-6 years and we have been 100% satisfied with the service we have received. I know that with the current market conditions, price is first and foremost in making the decision on who to go with. I do believe if you end up choosing United you will not be disappointed.
Scott J., Concord, CA