United Site Serviceʼs Commitment to Quality
Our Service Technicians are trained in the United Sites Serviceʼs leading 8-Point Service Plan that ensures consistent and safe sanitation services at every porta potty service location.
8 Point Service Plan
Each portable toilet service involves the following steps:
- Restroom to be placed in a convenient accessible location on level ground.
- Holding tank will be evacuated and interior debris removed.
- Holding tank will be refilled with earth-friendly deodorizer.
- Interior walls, toilet seat, urinal, exterior of holding tank, paper dispenser and floor will be sprayed with disinfectant, cleaned & dried.
- Interior will be sprayed with a special deodorizer.
- If ordered, Hand Sanitizer or Hand Wash Station will be replenished and restocked.
- Toilet paper dispenser will be restocked with 2 rolls.
- Technician will inspect each unit for minor damage or repairs.
Personal Service and Rapid Response to your Portable Toilet Needs
The USS customer care team strives to provide you with an unparalleled level of support, planning assistance, and customer service for any size project or event. We understand the demands associated with a wide range of customer needs including proper planning, reliable service, timely delivery, rapid response, clean like-new restrooms and much more. We have the ability to deploy equipment quickly and the inventory to support a large portable toilet project when you need us more.
Modern Portable Restroom Equipment
We offer a modern and extensive fleet of portable sanitation, temporary fencing and many other solutions to meet all of your site needs. Our portable toilet rentals undergo a rigorous pre-delivery cleaning and inspection process before your rental is delivered. Our porta potty rentals are constantly evaluated to ensure their condition is satisfactory. Each year USS adds thousands of new portable toilet rentals to its inventory to provide the best customer experience possible.