Maintaining a Clean Workplace: The Secret to Boosting Employee Retention
Upgrade Your Job Site Sanitation for Better Employee Retention
The construction industry is experiencing a major shift towards providing upscale sanitation amenities to retain skilled workers. Large companies across the country are already benefiting from this trend by enhancing their job sites with top-notch facilities. The cost of finding a new qualified employee is around one-third of their salary, according to industry norms, and that’s only if a new candidate is willing to accept the position. The cost of finding a new qualified employee is around one-third of their salary, according to industry norms, and that’s only if a new candidate is willing to accept the position.
The Importance of Amenities
Gone are the days of basic plastic restrooms on construction sites and a bucket for handwashing. Pioneering companies now understand that offering high-quality amenities is crucial for attracting and keeping the best talent. Upgrade the traditional porta potty to restroom trailers, flushing portable restrooms or add more services to your weekly rotation. This helps create a better workplace for everyone but also showcases professionalism and enhances worker productivity.
Hidden Costs of Bad Sanitation
Are you only looking at the cost when comparing sanitation providers? Consider the true value of premium sanitation services. Skill gaps and the hiring process can be costly, and losing employees due to subpar sanitation facilities can add to this expense and cause delays on a project. By investing in better sanitation, you’ll retain your skilled workforce and avoid the expenses found with frequent turnover.
Make Sanitation a Competitive Advantage
Don’t let restroom complaints become a headache for your company. Upgrading your job site sanitation to a higher standard will set you apart from competitors who are stuck in the status quo. Stand out from the crowd, and your employees will notice the difference, making them more likely to stay with your company in this competitive job market.
Partner with the Sanitation Experts
At USS, we are dedicated to providing top-of-the-line sanitation solutions tailored to the construction industry. We understand the challenges you face and can help you choose the amenities that best suit your job site needs no matter the size or location.
Why Choose USS?
- One-Stop-Shop: Offering full line of temporary site services with portable restrooms, hand hygiene solutions, temporary fence, trailer solutions and more
- Employee Satisfaction: Keeping your site running smoothly and employees happy is our top priority
- Cost-Effective: Investing in upscale sanitation provides long-term solution to hidden retention costs
- Service Standards: Rigorous 10-step service process using EPA-approved chemicals for every restroom
- Scalability: Ability to serve sites of all sizes with added flexibility to scale our services along with growing site needs
- Expertise: We specialize in construction site sanitation and know what works best for your industry
Make the change today!